Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I though THIS NITEMARE was OVER?!?

(A Few Weeks Ago = Some Time in April)

I though the nightmare was over !! As I walked into my school I saw this guy there just watching the other class non-blinkingly & I though to myself as I walked pass him. Man he does look familiar to me. Where did I see him before. Then I though he was the guy from that one class that had an guest instructor but I just though na that’s not him. But I kept going back & fort in my mind about him & y he looks soo familiar.


I was at class & during it I saw this guy just standing there & just watching the class then at the end of it dawned on me that it was the guest instructor that gave me hell in just one class that made me pled & begged with God to give me strength to get me through that class!!! I just couldn’t believe he was there AGAIN! That guy has NO mercy on anyone!! I feel soo sorry if he is an instructor somewhere! It took about 2 weeks for the bruise to go away!

Lu 루
Keep Kick'n It UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment