Wednesday, May 5, 2010

KSW HomeWork While Out Of Town

As many of ya know I have to drive up to a small town outside of Dallas TX. For family medical reasons. But that will put me out of one weeks’ (or my 3 day week classes) Kuk Sool Won school. Its getting closer to the testing time for me again. Which will be in the 3rd weekend in June. Even tho its about a month away I like to start getting serious (buckle down) about learning everything that will be on the test about a month before. So I planned on practicing my forms while up there. I got this idea that just maybe my sensei will lend me his textbook vol. 1 so that I can study up here. Well it happened that he did allow me to take it with me.

So yesterday I went to class & after class was over I asked the sensei for homework. I also told him about the situation & y I wasn’t going to be at class next week. So he gave me some homework . But not was expecting tho.

I was planning on having one of my sensei’s show me ki cho hyung #6 but I was totally off guard when he told me to show him 4 -5 & I did. But he told me that for homework that he wanted me to be more patient instead of wanting to learn this & that all the time. He also told me y he wasn’t going to show me the 6th form of Ki Cho Hyung. I totally understand now.

My home work is to practice my horse stance as well as the palm striking ( to know what each one is used for etc) . Plus work on my forms 4-5 (not just a walk through but believe in every strike step in the form do it slow.).



Lu 루
Keep Kick'n It UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment