Thursday, May 27, 2010

From Stressed - Mind At Ease

After last nite at Kuk Sool Won im soo pumped up as well as my confidence about the testing that’s going to take place June 19th 2010. We went over Hyung(s) all assorted ones for different belt ranks. For me though it was Ki Cho Hyung 1-6 . I have 6 pretty much down now all I have to do is just go over , over , over & OVER them so that when its time I can just automatically start doing the forms my sensei calls out! & not have to double think ok what step is next! I did my first ever hip throw! Yea :p . I can’t wait to see the expressions on my familys’ faces when I do the hip throws as well as the 6th form!! Gee 1st I was all stressed out about this coming up testing & now im like soo excited about it now. I just have to buckle down & get those techniques learned & memorized! I do think I have enough time to do it!

Lu 루 Keep Kick'n It UP!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the Kuk Sool Won emotional rollercoaster of ups and downs!!

    Glad you're feeling better about the testing, and congtrats on the hip throw! Once you've got the technique right there is no stopping you now.

    Part 6 of the form is hard and I didn't get to grips with it properly until I was nearly blue belt. Sounds like you're going great guns.

    Keep up the good work - I look forward to hearing about your test pass and seeing your Yellow Belt!!

    Regards

    PSBN Jon

    ReplyDelete