Friday, May 21, 2010

Time To get Serious

As time winds down i can hear the invisible clock's hands noise counting down the time intill my testing once more. This time over a 2 week period i had 2 dramatic dreams!!! The 1st one went like this :
Dream 1:
It was a big open room with many many kids in there of all ages and all dressed in their Kuk Sool Won uniforms & then they gathered us up & into the practice area we went and as we were going in there i was thinking in my head omg i don't know everything that i need to know to pass. my group got up & started to do the forms & i could remember the forms so i was looking parallel in a way that the senseis couldn't tell. Also i could feel the presents of my family & friends watching as we were being tested!
Dream 2 :
I was in the practice area & doing one of the forms &after doing a few moves within that form i couldn't remember what move was next in that form. I felt the presents of one of my sensei's standing right there!!!
This has never happened to me! Having these to dreams like this! Plus i know how they are going to be testing & I'm kinda comfortable with the way they run the testing process & everything!

Anyways i went to class last nite & before my class started i was practicing my forms more specifically form 4-5 then i did a run through of 1-5.
I'm not really that worried about the forms but more so of the Techniques!!! I have to do 1-15 & well for sure i know 1-6 no brainer for that! But for the rest of them OMG i only know parts of pieces of the techniques or better just nothing at all!!! So i really have to buckle down and get serious if i want to pass!
I don't even know that technique 8 is !!! OMG
How should i study to memerize all 15 techniques?  What ways are there to remember them all when im in the testing????? Any Good Advice from the higher belts out there????
Lu 루 Keep Kick'n It UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment