Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Stressin About Testin

The past week ive been stressing out as well as freaking out how I was going to be prepared for the test that is just around the corner for me. As Im testing on the 3rd weekend in June. The one thing that’s stressing me out is the number of the techniques I have to do by memory! I have to know all 15 techniques & well I should know them by now but like I was 3 months ago I had them down & packed but the one thing about that was that I only had to do 5 of Ki Bohn Soo techniques but now I have to do all of them! Even now I still have 3 weeks to go & I guess I was overwhelming myself too much!!! But I got a plan after talking to a friend of mine. I will take 3 at a time & study them real hard & all. I guess the only reason why im stressing about the test is cause I had 2 dreams of my test that well didn’t go so good.

Lu 루 Keep Kick'n It UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment