Thursday, April 15, 2010

Wisdom From One Of My Senseis'

Last nite at Kuk Sool Won we were broken into two groups. So my group was mostly all white belts & only 2 people out of that group were white belt yellow stripe (one of which was me! lol). We did form 1 thats all we did & some drills. But i got to improve my form . Which its almost at the state of being prefect!!! But when he asked us who here learned something. Of course some of the white belts raised their hands but I didn’t because being an upper belt I felt awkward about it so I didn’t even tho I did learned something. He had to do the form 1 20times & before that he broke us up into 2 lines or groups. We had to move together kata together count together!!!  He said something that night that I will never forget. Here he is giving is wisdom. But I can’t remember if it was said word to word like this but it was something like this. - 

Martial arts is not just another after school activity & you don't form around it. You make time for it. You let it form around your life. It a way of life!

Lu 루
Keep Kick'n It UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment