Monday, April 12, 2010

Weight Loss Thoughs

As most of  ya'll know Easter is pretty much over!! But the candy is still around the house!!! That is due to my Aunt giving my grandma candy &chocolate!! Its always hard to resist the chocolate & candy as well as potato chips!!  I don't know if i can lost anything because of this! Cause it would be like this : pig out then work out & work off that i pigged out on! So i just i have to get some will power somewhere but where though???
But on the other hand everything around me no matter where i go people are like are you losing weight . U look great what are u doing!, Something looks different about you! I guess that Kuk Sool Won is really toning up my stomach area as well as other parts of my body! yea!!!
Lu 루
Keep Kick'n It UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment