Friday, April 9, 2010

Happy At Last!

The storm that I though was going to be rough turned out to dissipated & clear up!!!


What I was talking about above refers to the previous post.

When I went to class last nite everything was back to normal!! I was soo relived & happy too!!!

That class was the most fun class that i have ever been to since I started there! there were only 3 of us girls that nite. So we were practicing this one technique that u do after the person kicks to the side of u. It was soo much fun. So my sensei showed us girls a little bit more. then we were practicing on each other going around in a circle intill he told all of us to stop then he had us girls line up & then he had the boys or shall I say guys or victims lol. line up be height according to our height! Then they came & kicked & we blocked & caught the kick then we took a step forward & jammed our elbow into their thigh!!! lol it was soo much fun :) :P



Lu 루
Keep Kick'n It UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment