Thursday, April 1, 2010

Ever Busy Week

Too much going on this week sadly I have to say that I had to not go to my kuk sool won classes!!! I only managed to go one time this week which was Monday! But it least I got to go. This week I had 2 different practices going on at the same day! I have church practice for this musical that the personal how is directing it wanted me to be at each practice which wasn't bad intill she told me it was on Monday Thursday & Saturday & the times for Monday & Thursday was 5-7pm !!! I told her that I worked in downtown that I will try to make the practices. I also told her that I will be at the Saturday one which starts at 9:30am but she told me that I didn't have to stay the whole day. I wonder if I should stay the whole day??? My part isn't intill the very end of the musical.. But after the practice im gonna get home as fast as my car can go & get into my swim top & some shorts then get outside & tan!!! So that I could get a good tan so that I would look great on the stage for the musical!!! I wonder what my sensei is going to say when I show up for class on Monday! lol
what am I going to tell him OMG!!!!

Lu 루
Keep Kick'n It UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment