Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Testing CountDown!

Ok so i have almost everything packed down & ready for the testing that is coming up on March 20th! But i do have to say this tho im real nervous  butterfulies in my stomach & a little bit of anxiety plus some of my family & friends are coming to top it all off! im kinda scared if my mind goes blank & i can't remember any of the techniques when they are going to be mixing them up i pray that they just give me a partner & say here do 1-6 techniques!!! cause i can kinda do them fast like that plus im real comfortable doing them like that too. Since my testing is on Saturday i though that i should get the most practice in as possible so im going mon - thrusday and on friday im gonna rest up for the test!!!! Now there is one thing that im kinda of real nervous about the one part of the test where u have to recite the student creed. I pretty much got that memorized but still kinda very nervous about that part. Now the forms i have those packed down but when i go to class tonite i have one question for my Master. Which i will ask when i go. i have indeed bought a camcorder to record the testing but im not sure so i will ask again when i go to class.If not thats fine i will use it to record the fireworks & other stuff!!!!
Hopefully my textbook is in & i get a chance to review all that im testing on!!! Im gonna have to see if i can get it after class & be in it all day wen. & thrusday & friday at work!!!!

Young Warrior
Keep Kick'n It UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment