Monday, March 22, 2010

After Test Thoughts

After I have gone through what I though was a very hard test but it turned out very different than what I though it would be but there were times when it was a little bit hard thou even tho I did know everything that I was to know in order to pass the test. There were some surprises in the test that I didn’t think I would have to do. But if I just prepared like I did for the test that I just took & passed I will do fine in all the future tests to come!!! Now that I have gone through one! :p


Im really eager to start learning the other 3 forms & the 9 techniques more that what im going to learn tonite in class which is sparring & grappling !

After 3 months I found myself loving the forms of all the different things in Kuk sool won.

Its like once u are in something then u are getting the feel for it & then u start to like something a whole lot & that’s what I have discovering in Kuk Sool Won for me which is forms!!!! I just have to learn & memorize 3 more forms & im good on the form part to test for the yellow belt.



Lu
Keep Kick'n It UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment