Monday, March 22, 2010

The Story - How I Got Into Kuk Sool Won

It happened many yrs ago when i was parked in the parkinglot of this one Martial Arts School. God told me that i would be going to that school that i was parked outside of. I remember my reponse to what the Lord had said to me! I responed saying Lord i don't what to do martial arts cause its kinda violative but the next few of days i was praying about & then i responed again to what God told me that one day. Yes lord i will do it whatever you have called me to do I will do & whatever u tell me to go i go & I will follow you! So little did i know that it wasn't all violative & it was all about self-defensive & other things! So of coruse i did my research & found my school & it was the same school that God told me that i will be going to!! SO that is how i came into Kuk Sool Won !!!

Lu
Keep Kick'n It UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment