Thursday, March 18, 2010

Day 2 Before The Test!

As i went into my class a little bit earlier so that i could have one on one with one of the instructors just to go over all the test requirements & before we got started i as her a question & i was blowin away with the answer she gave me! I was real nervours about remembering all this other things plus reciting the student creed! & here they are going to test me on the 5 kicks! I even asked the main instructor & later found out he was the one that started the school!! So i have one more class before the test which is tonite & friday there is not classes due to the youth & kids testing. So im going to go in earlier than my class so that i can practice one of my forms. Now don't get me wrong here i have them all memorized but im just having a little bit of trouble on the 3rd form. Basically i have to work on the balancing part right after you do a inside kick & hit ur hand then u have to stand still with your knee level & thats the part im kinda having the trouble at! If i can balance & step back i mess up the whole form & MIGHT NOT EVEN PASS because of that!!!!
Im a dancer & a dancer has balance! I should be able to do it!
Lu
Keep Kick'n It UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment