Thursday, July 8, 2010

Bo Staff

2 weeks ago I asked my sensei when I could order my Bo Staff . He said I could order it anytime! So what I like to do is always ask or double check with my sensei before I go ordering something. But that’s just me lol. As he was talking to me another question popped into my mind so I asked him. I though I would have to wait intill im a blue belt to order my bo staff. He told me that is just for the kids. Its kinda funny that im the only yellow belt that has a bo staff. I guess that one Saturday morning class when he saw me spinning the bo staff & saw the potential that I had plus my background ability to spin different things – baton , twirling flags, & of course the big push broom that something when outside & bored when sweeping leafs would spin that big thing around. Well last Thursday I got my Bo Staff in the mail via UPS . It’s the most beautiful bo staff ive ever saw! But it’s the fanciest in my class cause others just have plain ones 7 others have the rattan bo staff that have the starry design on it. My bo staff is kinda heavy I guess a medium heaviness .


I just can’t wait to bring it to class!!! Yahooo!!! Yea!

Lu 루 Keep Kick'n It UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment