Thursday, June 24, 2010

PUT ON THE SPOT

Tuesday nite at class ( techniques & forms)  my sensei divided up the class which were white belts & yellow belts come with me & blue belts & up go to the other side of the practice area. So the minority of the class was all white belts & of course 2 yellow belts. So he placed me in the front row . We were doing the warm ups that we always do then HE made me count in Korean 1-10!!! OMG I think I actually said double words but then again after I was finished counting he said good job Lu. So I guess I actually counted in Korean right. Yea!!! Then after doing some more warm ups he left the dojan & told me to continue &  like froze up! But I had the group keep rotating their ankles then strengthening it out. When he walked back in he told me good job Lu. & continued the warm ups. Then he put me on the spot again! He told me to do a round house kick. & of course I did an outside kick. Then I did a round house kick! For some reason I keep getting those 2 kicks mixed up! OMG!!! Plus I refreshen on the 1st form of Cho Geup Hyung. The class was fun!!! Ever since I have passed my testing for my yellow belt all I want to do is go to class 24 \ 7 !!!!




Lu 루 Keep Kick'n It UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment