Sunday, June 13, 2010

Thoughts on Yellow Belt Testing

Ok so I'm not really nervous but i have all the forms covering & memorize but i need to certain moves in the beginning of form 4 & 5 !!! BUT the techniques are a totally different thing!!! I kinda know the pattern of which the techniques fall under but not some of them!! i know 1-7. But i have to work on memorizing 8-15 the way they fall under  (EX 8-15) . Im kinda nervous about the techniques & what if i get a mind blanket during the testing in the technique part!!!! I have to do it in order cause i wouldn't know that was next if i have to skip it & come back later to that one that i skipped!!!!! OMG!!! I get the reality is starting to set in!!! & i guess I'm getting testing butterflies now!!! I guess i will be memorizing drilling on the techniques let alone the student creed!!!!
Lu 루 Keep Kick'n It UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment