Friday, July 9, 2010

Me Teaching OMG!!!!

Tuesday nite I drove to class like normal went in & started doing my regular routine which is put my bag in a cubbie hole & got out my scrunchie & pulled my hair had in a ponytail then took my hair band & put it on. Then I would put my jacket on next & was I was tying the inside tie & noticed I had my pants on inside out! OMG!!! So I walked causally to the women’s restroom & put them on correctly ( on the right side)! So I was waiting for my other fellow yellow belt to come in but there wasn’t any of them that showed up by the time 8:15 rounded around. So I knew almost all do the 4 white belts that were there that nite. SO I go into class like usual warmed up just by running around the practice area. & after we were done with our regular warm ups after doing a light jog he spilt up the class & all the white belts came over & so did I & he was arranging every one & he told me to come to the front center X & of course like usual I didn’t know what was going on intill he told us & he asked me if I knew all my white belt forms & I responded yes sir! Then it hit me that I was going to teach them all the forms or just 1 or 2 so I was a little nervous cause he was watching us well more me then them!!!! All in all I did ok guiding or instructing them. & after class was let out he came over to me & asked me how I liked it. & I told him something like this : It was ok or something like that. He told me not to be shy & that I did great!!!!



Lu 루 Keep Kick'n It UP!

1 comment:

  1. What a great honour. The fact that your instructor entrusted you to show the white belts some of thier new form means he knew you could do it.

    Congratulations this is a huge step along your kuk sool won journey.

    Learning kuk sool won is one thing... Teaching it is a whole new ball game!

    Well done.

    ReplyDelete