Thursday, July 22, 2010

1st Time Sparring!

I though that it was going to be very painful & all but i was soo wrong. I guess i was in the thinking mode of the worst case scenario. But when they would be just teaching us basic sparring its totally different from grappling but this is more fast pace! & for one I get out of breath very easy! But I beared through the class & listened to the instructors on what they had to say as of advice & teaching wise for me as a newie to sparring!!! I was just a tad bit nervous & all. But the overall I did great for a 1st timer!!! Im real good at the kicks then the punching but as time goes on I will get better at it. But one thing that I have noticed is I have a killer kick but I just got to learn how to use it in sparring as well as other kicks too! Plus condition it as well!!




Lu 루 Keep Kick'n It UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment