Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thoughts

My School that im with right now is in the mist of moving there's a good side & a bad side to it.
The good side to it is that im glad I joined now than rather after they moved cause if they didn't update there website then I would think I would have gone to the old site rather then the new one! The bad side to it is that I will NOT have my uniform intill we are all situated over in the new location. Which to me isn't a BIG problem for me but like what I have experienced wednesday nite when my partner showed me how to tie my well loaned white belt on while she helped me put it on. I think I have the idea of how to wrap it around you but the problem comes in when u are to slide one under & the other something else & then tie it!!! Well I guess I will learn over time ! :P  But i what to get as good as possible before moving over to the new place cuase i have seen it & the practice area is where everyone can see you !!!

Young Warrior

No comments:

Post a Comment