Thursday, January 14, 2010

1st class of Sparring & Grappling

1/13/10 - class experience
Well I was a little nervous before leaving for class.  I have gotten over the nervousness of going there the very 1st time (sometimes i will stay in a very light nervousness stage intill i feel comfortable like going to a friends house.)& all but the fact that my Master was teaching us sparring & grappling !! I had no idea what that was at all!!! I found out later! lol After the kids class had ended was the time to be real nervous for me but I wasn’t. So I met some more new people at the KSW Academy! I though that they were going to teach us the full 100% of it in that class & have us doing it like we were in a tournament! But my mind was racing & it never did stop! lol but I guess I was thinking to fast down the line cause they wouldn't expect us to be sparring like if we were at a tournament!!! So at the end I kinda liked it!! & I got the hang of it & all! So our master told us once we were done going against our partner that we were to switch groups. So I was blessed to have a red belt to be my partner ( I tell ya why it was a blessing in a minute) because she challenged me to learn from her moves & how she blocked! Even tho the master showed us what to do & how to do it. It was still a challenge to me but in the end I won one time & she won the first time!


Another day & a new experience of Kuk Sool Won!

Young Warrior

No comments:

Post a Comment