Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sweet & Sour Moments

Last nite I have learned 2 more techniques the 3rd one was a little bit hard to learn but I still have to practice on it. I have half of it down! :) & I just learned it last nite! I've also learned something new its kinda like wrestling on the floor but the one person gets on the person that is laying on the back in a horse position or something like that. After we were doing it for at least 15 mins or 5 mins & after I went home & was in the tube relaxing I felt my knee & it kinda hurt but there was no black or blue where it was hurting when I would put my hand in that one spot on my knee. So after I took my bath & went to take to my grandma to see what she would say & told me to go ahead & call the doc. So I got in a little depressed mood & when I went to say good nite to my mom. She could tell something was wrong & she asked me so I processed to tell her what I told my grandma & she told me that if the doc told me if I could do everything before then it was ok. My mom also told me that maybe I could call his office & have him call me back. But I didn't want to go to see him cause I didn't know if he wanted to take X -rays & I don't have any idea how much that would be! Plus I don't what to just waste $50 just to go in & the doc says yes u can continue kuk sool won! Well right now im in an nervous worried & depressed mood right now. Waiting on what the doc is going to say about this?
IF i can't do it anymore what is life going to be like afterwards?!?!?! I  LOVE KUK SOOL WON!!!!! Its like right after you break up with someone & you don't know how u are going to go on well thats how i kinda feel!  My mind is filled with WHAT IFs , WHAT AM I GONNA DOs , HOWs and WHYs.


Young Warrior

1 comment:

  1. You need more practice! If you are injured dont skip a class, go - but explain to your master about your injury and ask if you could be given different stuff to practice that works around your healing/recovery time.

    Simples!

    ReplyDelete