Friday, October 14, 2011

OMG Blue Belt Testin!!!!

Its been awhile since i have posted on here. But i have a fiance now & we are getting married next june!!! So we are always busy going here & there!!! But i have my blue belt testing tomorrow morning Im scared to death cause i have to do a side kick break!! My FH has been helping me prep for this test. There is the norm test stress but even more so cause if i don't pass this test i will not be doing my demo in the dragon boat race fest next saturday in sugarland TX!! I totally want to be able to do it cause there were only 2 spots open for the whole demo show & its only my PSBN & ME that got the last spots & even more so are the only ones from my school that are in the demo ! So i have to pass this test i think i can! But to put even more stress on me after the testing i have my demo check up !!!! But it was suppose to be last nite after class tho. But wish me good luck!!!!
Lu 루 Keep Kick'n It UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment