Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Blue Blet Promotion

Im very excited about my belt promotion that is going to take place tomorrow!!! My Fiance is going to come to see me get promoted to my next belt!! He told me to make a event on FB but i was very very skeptical that anyone is going to show up just to see me get my belt inwhich it would only be a few mins & thats all. Now i can see if i was in the belt promotion ceremony thats different but because of some adults complaining to the JKNs & PSBN now we adults only get promoted in class ( at the end of class). So anyways i did make a FB event for it but i only invited my FH i don't know if i should invit others cause i can understand if they cant because its on a weekday & plus there isn't anything really we can do anyways after. cause i still have a crewfew believe it or not at the age that im at now lol. But on the serious side should i invite my friends?? or should i just totally let that go & just let it be my FH & or not my mom too.
Lu 루 Keep Kick'n It UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment