Monday, October 17, 2011

Blue Blue Testing

Ok So u guys are dying to hear what happened in my testing right? Well here it is:


I decided to get up @ 8:00am I took a bath washed my hair & got dressed. Then I was questioning myself if I was supposed to be up there @ 9am! I was going back & forth on that! I was to call my FH @ 9am. But then realized when looking at the clock that my testing was at 9! It was 8:50am!! So I throw everything in the car & left. Didn’t have time to call my FH. I barely made it to my Dojo I threw on my dobok & I was still tying my jacket when I heard come on in guys so I came in still tying up my jacket & putting my belt on & throwing up my semi wet hair in a pony tail. Mr. Wolf was the one giving us the test. He was always putting me first in everything in the testing! OMG. I was the first one to go for hyoungs, techniques, & board breaking!!! Even tho there was another yellow belt blue stripe! I kinda messed up some of the techniques that all due to being nervous. PSBN Joe helped me before break the board. He had us do a drill & told us what we were doing wrong and what we need to do! So I was the first one up & I didn’t break it the first time but when I tried for the 2nd time I broke the board & fall in a jazz split!!! It was too funny to see!!! OMG.

Now I am awaiting my belt promotion in class in which I asked if I could do it when my Fiancé can to my class on Thursday nite of this week & PSBN Joe told me that it was fine.

Lu 루 Keep Kick'n It UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment