Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Injured Ankle

The first week back after i encountered a shoulder injury what do i do i go & injured myself again & got to be out for couple of weeks!!! & i was trying to do a trick on the front yard! BUt i learned my lesson NEVER  do any type of martial arts trick on non-even ground!  I kept checking in with KJN Omar & he would tell me what i needed to do & well last nite i went to check in with him & he told me that i can start back up again!!! Im thinking that they would want me to just do the beginners class for about a week then after that start doubling up my classes!!! Plus when i was out i was able to start to choreograph at least the beginning of the entrance of my bo staff spinning routine in the big demo!!!!
Lu 루 Keep Kick'n It UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment