Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Black Belt Extravaganza

Im soo exicited about this big demo show.!!!! I never did a demo before in my life!!!  Now when i had my shoulder injury at the last part before i got to go back i started to get real creative with the bo staff! I have a history of spinning things in my past so it came to me kinda easy!  I would but together combos that would totally amaze myself! So when i went back i showed PSBN Joe & he was amazed as when i first did my 1st combo! But it didn't stop there now im able to spin the bo staff & spin myself at the same time!!! Over a period of 2 days i learned 4 new tricks that i might go ahead & put in the demo routine!!! But there is one that needs work tho. but as it gets closer to the demo i will see how good the trick is coming along & if i think its good enough then i will add that in. As far as the song goes i think im going to be doing eye of the tiger remix techno. On top of the 4 that i learned within a 2 day period i have 3 more!!! I just have to play around then i start to get ideas of new tricks & all.!!! THIS is going to be soo much fun but one down sider is that i do get real bad stage fright but im going to try to overcome it once again & just have fun with my routine.!!!
Lu 루 Keep Kick'n It UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment