Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Pre-Test Thoughts

Well there I am again panicky studying out my heart again at the last minute! I tell ya its been one of the most craziest couple of weeks before my testing! So had that I forgot everything but even though I had come to training last week it seemed to me like I wasn’t all there due to a situation that I was in & those of you how do know knew what I went through!

But im preparing the best that I can prepare myself for the test this Saturday!


The one thing that I can’t find out is how to say uniform in Korean for Kuk Sool Won = Dobok !
Do ya know how to say it????
I feel like im buggin my instructor a lot but im glad im asking all of these questions cause im finding out more & more requirements that are going to take place in my testing!!! OMG!!!!
So I did a little research ( correct me if im wrong ) & found out that the reason why we wear black uniforms is because in Korea white represents / associated with death.

I also found out that our uniforms are much stronger than TKD but lighter than Judo!
I found out of this out on this website : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuk_Sool_Won
Now The other question that remains unanswered as of right now is this :
Kuk Sool Won translates is National Martial Arts Association or is it Korean National Arts Association. Which one is the right one??

Lu 루 Keep Kick'n It UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment