Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Creativity In Kuk Sool Won

So I finally turned in my dobok or my jacket for the patches to be sewn on to the it! I got the last set of the old patches yippee!!! See the school is now wearing the new ones but in my terms I don’t really like them at all no offense or anything!! ( even though they are to make the school to stand out above all the other Kuk Sool Won Schools. But I know for Christmas I will be getting a new dobok & the patches ( new ones) work too!! The instructors told us that when our doboks or jackets are being worked on or if its too hot we will have to wear a black t-shirt. They don’t mind any design as long as its not religious So while my dobok is being worked on I decided to design a few t-shirts ok well 6 of them! I love designing t-shirts!!! Its just one of my other things that I do! They are very cute ! I can’t wait intill tonite when I go to class!!! Im gonna be wearing the Kuk Sool Won Princess one that I designed last nite. Well I designed all of them during Tuesday but later that nite I actually went to work on it. It didn’t take me about one hour to do it that’s because I was using a sharpie !!! But for my other ones im gonna go to hobby lobby & get some fabric pens or something better then the sharpies! Cause I don’t know if they are going to fade in the wash! But how many times am I actually going to wear them??? Well we will see what happens & if in deed they fade I will go & get some fabric pens & just go over that I had already done with the sharpie!


Lu 루 Keep Kick'n It UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment