Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Injured Hand OMG!

I just can't believe that i  ''self-injured " myself just by doing a left inside kick last Friday nite in Kuk Sool!!! Plus thats not the worst thing that happened that nite either!!! It happened after we did our warm ups & then it happened when we were doing our kicks!!! After all that kicking drills PSBN was telling us what we were going to do that nite & where we were to go but I was drowning all that out & focusing on my injured hand. Evaluate the damage that was done & see how bad it was also thinking about a plan to get through the class since that nite was techniques & forms! As i was looking at it & feeling the swollen palm & vein that seemed to ( to me) poped out of place in which was totally werid looking & disgusting !!! But it didn't look that bad but after i finished the class u can see the vein it was raised up & it was burised too! like purpleish & blackish & blueish!!!


So we were paired up or I was paired up with William the little hyper dude! LOL so the PSBN told us that techniques to start working on. So William grips my wrist / hand real tight! Im like “ don’t grip my hand that tight my hand is injured!”

We were doing Sohng Mohk Soo !!!  I got through the class! But now my palm & vein are healed!

Lu 루 Keep Kick'n It UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment