Tuesday, February 23, 2010

New Place & Test Nerves

Well we finally moved into the new place!!! I like the layout but the practice area is surrounded by glass windows!!!! Luckily my classes are at night so not to many people will be stopping & watching! OMG! But last nite I totally bombed!!! Our master had the whole class do all the forms that we know of. I guess I was nervous & everything. It's near testing for me!! I got almost every test requirement down & memorized!! I still have to work on the 2nd form just a little bit. I have the idea of how do to it but I still need a little bit more help with it though. The 3rd form I kinda know how to do it but like the 2nd form I need just a little bit of help with it. Now I know how to do all the techniques but when im nervous my mind goes blank!!! But if I just wait & think it will come back to memory!!! A few weeks ago I had ordered a book that costed a pretty penny ! But it will help me before the tests!! But I was told last nite that it might come in this week or next week!!! I need it asap! So that I can study it before my test which is the 3rd week in march! Im worried that when I have to quote the student creed my mind would go completely blank on me!!! I wonder if the my partner when im taking my test is just going to be in a right stance when im doing my techniques?????


Young Warrior

No comments:

Post a Comment