Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Beginning Of The Embarkment

As I start to embark on this new desired quest / journey of mine. I feel excited & scared but at the same time I can’t wait to jump literally right into it!!! For I have already learned a kick that I didn’t even know was a martial arts move!


I have already started to set goals of what i WILL accomplish within this academy!!!
I have already did my research & found a martial arts school / academy. The next step for me is to try again to e-mail them my farther questions about the school / academy. Then i would have to go to the introduction which is free by the way! yea . Then they will recommand a program for me & then is when i will tell them about my goals that i wish to accomplish while attending the academy!!!

Im going into something i have never done before but i think i will do good!!!! I have no problem with submission its in my blood plus i love protocal also!!!!

Young Warrior

No comments:

Post a Comment